This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Ghost undeletable object avec use of CreateObject

Hello everyone,

I used the VaultObjectOperations.CreateNewObject function in a script without doing a check-in. In result, Objects are created but are not visible in M-Files desktop.

I finally understand my error and corrected the script but I cannot delete these objects. They are visible only through the "content" menu of the type in M-Files Server.

I absolutely have to delete them because I need to insert the new ones with the same ID.

Have a nice day.

Parents
  • is correct about the IDs.

These objects - where version 1 is not yet checked in - are only visible to the user on the machine that created them.  You would need to connect as that user from that machine, find them (they'll be "checked out to me"), and undo the checkout (effectively destroying them).

• is correct about the IDs.

These objects - where version 1 is not yet checked in - are only visible to the user on the machine that created them.  You would need to connect as that user from that machine, find them (they'll be "checked out to me"), and undo the checkout (effectively destroying them).

Children
No Data