This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

VAF Asynchronous Operations Dashboard Question

Hello,

I don't have any issues making my task run and performing actions but I am wondering how I can hide the dashboard created(or not create the dashboard) if something like "Enabled" in my configuration is set to No:

See:

I have my TaskQueue and TaskProcessor:

I just don't want to show the dashboard if enabled = No. Not sure where to hide or perhaps not stop the creation based on that configuration attribute.

Thanks,

Mitch

Parents
  • I do see how to hide the dashboard and that is fairly straightforward but what would be your advice in controlling when to hide the dashboard? For example, in the configuration I have a boolean "HideDashboard" and that controls if the dashboard is hidden or not, any input on how to control that? I assume I'd have to call either version(one hidden and one not) based on the boolean value but I am not sure how.

• I do see how to hide the dashboard and that is fairly straightforward but what would be your advice in controlling when to hide the dashboard? For example, in the configuration I have a boolean "HideDashboard" and that controls if the dashboard is hidden or not, any input on how to control that? I assume I'd have to call either version(one hidden and one not) based on the boolean value but I am not sure how.

Children