Vault VAF crashing with BEX64 & mfappplatform.exe errors

Hi,

I have a 2 vaults on 2 servers(one an internal Demo vault, one a customers environment) that suddenly starting throwing the below screenshoted errors, related the BEX64 and Mfappplatform.exe erroring, What i find very strange is no errors point to the VAF itself erroring or .net errors like you would normally find with a bug or issue with some VAF .net code.

Also our demo server has this same VAF running on multiple vaults without any issue.

I removed all documents from our demo vault, restarted the vault and the same error still occurred on vault start up, Also to note here as the VAF wont start, i cant even access the configuration. I tried uninstalling, reinstalling the VAF etc with nothing fixing the error.

I got a copy of our vault and restored it to a development environment to debug, i was not able to replicate the issue and the VAF was running as normal.
I went back to our demo environment and did a vault copy, this also fixed this issue.

Now knowing a resolution, this isn't really possible fix for a customer, copying a vault to fix this issue.

Has anyone seen this before or know of anything that could assist in get the current customer vault back up and running?

It appears something within the vault itself is erroring.