Proper VAF configuration dashboard missing

Hi,

I started creating a new VAF-application on new server and added some simple configuration into it and installed it to the M-Files server and expected to see the nice-looking JavaScript dashboard with tasks etc. as that's what I've seen before with an older VAF on another server.

However, it is not there, I get just the basic black/white dashboard with Application Name, Version, Publisher and Description.

I have searched the forums and one possible issue seems to be not calling base.StartApplication in overridden StartApplication-method, however I did call base.StartApplication on my overridden StartApplication and I even tried commenting out the whole StartApplication-override but that didn't help, still just the black/white dashboard.

I have the latest dependency versions, MFiles.VAF.Configuration 24.4.4 and MFiles.VAF 24.1.706.3.

I have created configuration following pretty much the examples and everything should be fine as I have the configuration accessible via the Configuration tab. However, I would like to get it to show also from the Dashboard-page and not sure what more can I do.

Any ideas? Could it be some dependency issue?

- Petri