This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

List of Users Who've Never Logged In?

[Background:  I'm the System Admin for M-Files QMS and all my users are using Web Client only, while I use Desktop Client and Admin Tool.]

I know I can use Admin Tool to get a list of users who are currently logged in.  My CEO would like to know how many folks are NOT using the system so we can judge system acceptance.  Is there any way to generate a report that lists every registered user who has NOT logged onto the system?

Parents
  • We had to use reporting to do this.

Very interesting to gauge user acceptance.

It's important to have managers and director lead in using M-Files. Such a report is very interesting and useful.

My M-Files client rep also recommended doing a user survey so people can anonymously tell us their thoughts on the product.
  • We had to use reporting to do this.

Very interesting to gauge user acceptance.

It's important to have managers and director lead in using M-Files. Such a report is very interesting and useful.

My M-Files client rep also recommended doing a user survey so people can anonymously tell us their thoughts on the product.
Children
No Data