This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

List of Users Who've Never Logged In?

[Background:  I'm the System Admin for M-Files QMS and all my users are using Web Client only, while I use Desktop Client and Admin Tool.]

I know I can use Admin Tool to get a list of users who are currently logged in.  My CEO would like to know how many folks are NOT using the system so we can judge system acceptance.  Is there any way to generate a report that lists every registered user who has NOT logged onto the system?

Parents
  • First, thanks for your response, Joonas. Much appreciated.

While I was waiting for your answer, I did poke around inside the Admin Tool and did, indeed, find that Event Log. And it's quite large, with over 387,000 entries. So I sorted the list by User and realized this may be what I'm looking for. Unfortunately, I cannot see a way to export only a selectable portion of the list. Without that functionality, the exported files propagate to many, many XML files which are so large that they crash my text editor software.

In response to your second suggestion, my system has already gone live at the beginning of September.
  • Hello,
    I'm also looking for similar info on my vaults but the event log is definitely too big for being processed in Excel or BI tool. It generates many XML and I'm unable to just filter the login events before export.

Plus, the admin tool has already started to delete old event logs as there are too many of them.

How can I follow up with who connects and when?

Regards

• Hello,
    I'm also looking for similar info on my vaults but the event log is definitely too big for being processed in Excel or BI tool. It generates many XML and I'm unable to just filter the login events before export.

Plus, the admin tool has already started to delete old event logs as there are too many of them.

How can I follow up with who connects and when?

Regards

Children
No Data