The M-Files Community will be updated on Tuesday, April 2, 2024 at 10:00 AM EST / 2:00 PM GMT and the update is expected to last for several hours. The site will be unavailable during this time.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

unable to change icon using theme editor

Hello,

I am trying to change the search options icon on the search bar using the theme editor. I am able to change the background-color but I couldn't update the icon. I have attached the icon image file to the resources and deployed the theme, so that its saved. But still the icons dropdown doesn't find the resource.

I have attached the images which describes the problem more explicitly. Am I doing something wrong here ?

Thanks,
16020.zip
  • Hi,

Search option icon needs to be an .ico file, so you would need to convert your .png file to this format first. There are online converters that can do this for you. Using .ico file is not stated clearly in the configuration document, so I have made an improvement for the documentation team about this. 

Here is a sample theme change I made with a 32x32 pixel icon file.