This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

how to Publish a customized Annotation Stamp to the other M-Files DesktopClients

Hello, Is it possible to let a customized Stamp to be available for the other M-Files Desktop Clients in the Network? Currently I can create my own Stamp for Annotation but this new created Stamp is only available on the M-Files Desktop Client on which the stamp was created.

I would be gratefull for a Feedback :)

Best Regards.
Ghassan

Parents
  • Sharing new annotation stamps is not currently possible, we have a feature request (ID 93428) on the development backlog to add such an option. I've added a positive vote on your behalf on this feature request but cannot give any estimate on when this might get implemented.

• Sharing new annotation stamps is not currently possible, we have a feature request (ID 93428) on the development backlog to add such an option. I've added a positive vote on your behalf on this feature request but cannot give any estimate on when this might get implemented.

Children
No Data