The M-Files Community will be updated on Tuesday, April 2, 2024 at 10:00 AM EST / 2:00 PM GMT and the update is expected to last for several hours. The site will be unavailable during this time.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

GPO Rollout of MF Client Settings doesnt work (user- and computer specific)

Dear all

We got a problem in a citrix environment with the rollout of the MF client computer and user-specific settings via GPO.

Since the citrix terminal server is restarted every night and identical settings for every desktop user are desired, we tried to rollout all the settings via GPO in the domain. We did this by exporting the reg file in the MF client and using the registry keys in the GPO. Unfortunately, the settings are not overtaken by M-Files. This means, when restarting the Citrix terminal server, the desired settings are not visible in the MF client. I tested it in my local environment just with exporting/importing the reg file and everything works fine.

We also use the variable %MFilesVersion% according to the manual, so settings are copied in case of an update.

I enclose the desired settings as images.

Anyone had this issue too or can give me some advice how to archieve this?

Kind regards,

Dario