This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Default Landing Page - Not applying

Hello all,

I  have come across a weird issue with the New Desktop.
As you know, there is the option to select the default landing page under User settings in the client.

We have several document vaults on our M-Files server.
Only one of them has the following problem - when a desktop client connects to the specified vault, choosing the default landing page doesn't apply.
For example - I choose "Assigned to me", it appears selected but it doesn't work.
It works on all the other vaults on the same server.

I have tried closing the application, log out - log in, cleared the cache of the M-Files Desktop client, restarted, tried it from different computers.
I have checked and compared the configuration of the vaults and still can't find the reason.

The server and the clients are updated to latest version and restarted after the update.

Is there anyone who had the same problem?
If it didn't work on all the vaults, I'd given up but it is weird that it fails on only one of them and all the configs seem the same.
Maybe I'm missing something? Any ideas what else to check?

• After a lot of testing and comparing of configurations, turns out the problem was caused by the Fast Browsing Support in the Compliance Kit not being enabled.
    After enabling the Fast Browsing Support, the options in Default Landing Page work as expected.