This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Assignments - Closing Comment - Can I make this required?

Hi,

I have been tasked with making the closing comment of an assignment required. I am not sure how to do this. Does anyone have any ideas?

Another thing I have been tasked with is modifying the permissions of the deadline property to only be editable by the creator of the assignment, the assignees manager or their one over manager. I also don't know how to set permissions to just one property rather than the whole object.

Parents
  • Hi,

What if you add a required "comment" property (mulit-line text) on the assignment instead?

Perhaps you can use custom validation (a script) on the deadline property to check whether the current user has the permissions to modify it?

• Hi,

What if you add a required "comment" property (mulit-line text) on the assignment instead?

Perhaps you can use custom validation (a script) on the deadline property to check whether the current user has the permissions to modify it?

Children
No Data