End user when creating object are destroyed

Good afternoon, I would like to ask you, since an error has happened to me on several occasions but very rarely, but it is something I want to solve.

They create a document from a template and when the word is closed the document is protected and when trying to release it the document is destroyed, this has happened on several occasions with different users. They are users with common permissions, in the vault none of them can even delete a document. I would appreciate any help.

Parents
  • Hi there, 

When the document is protected, does its name or file extension change? 

If this is the case, the system works as designed. It relies on the name extension of what the document was started to create, and if this changes during the checkout period, the system considers the file to be deleted, and the change data gets destroyed. 

I've faced such support requests in the past.. 

• Hi there, 

When the document is protected, does its name or file extension change? 

If this is the case, the system works as designed. It relies on the name extension of what the document was started to create, and if this changes during the checkout period, the system considers the file to be deleted, and the change data gets destroyed. 

I've faced such support requests in the past.. 

Children
No Data