Set value for exist ID with VBScript

Hello,

I am a new in this community and I am very happy a lot of useful comments and help.

My question amd I need help for the following. I have to field (exist IDs). I want to set value to 1th-id depends on 2th id in workflow state in vbscript code

And the next workflow step I will see the result.

The automatic calculation (VBScript) is working but the used ID only (with Output = omething

Parents Reply Children
  • Hi Erick!

Thank you for your reply and support.

I used the automatic-calculating set value (VBScript) function. It is working with "output" function.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   The ID:1295 is an integer. I use it this code in ID:1297.

Option Explicit

Dim szNumber

szNumber = PropertyValues.SearchForProperty( 1295 ).TypedValue.DisplayValue

Output = szNumber * 2

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I want to set more metadata's values and control the workflow, if I can. 

My lack of knowledge is:

- how can I set more with VBScript properties values, status or assigned parameter in workflow step.

For example:

The invoice's approver depends on value (director, leader, etc). The simply method is the more branches and conditions. But it is sustainable for us when we use VBScript, because we use more than 10 Document.

The goal is simplify more worlflow (see it example below) becase of the owner was not a programmer she was a good customer. 

• I have a similar case. I suggest you use MetadaCard Configuration. Depending on the value of n Properties:

You set the Assignees:

This way you don't have to change the WF (there you assign the task to the user in the metadata).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Erick

• Hi Erick,

Thank you for your help and suggestions. It's useful for me. 

Regards

Feri