M-Files Web Type Error:Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '56302b2f-4dad-4220-a910-251f9c94d2fe')

Hello,I get such error in mfiles web. It does not automatically return dynamically assigned property definitions in a class. What is the reason for this error? If anyone knows the cause and solution, can anyone help?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Parents
  • There are some functional differences between how MDCC (metadata card configuration) works between clients; could it be that you're using a feature that's not supported in the Classic Web?

Details are here: M-Files Web

• Thanks Mr Crag for answering my question. First of all, we did not get such an error before. We've been getting this error for a while. I don't think it's possible that mfiles doesn't support dynamic value definition. But if we're getting this error because of another change we made, I couldn't find that unsupported feature. 

" reading '56302b2f-4dad-4220-a910-251f9c94d2fe' "  feature is a feature that we have defined in the autofills section in the configurations. In other words, it means that it does not read the automatic dynamic values ​​defined outside of this.

• Without digging into this specifically I'm not sure.  You could start by disabling some of the MDCC rules so that you can identify which one is causing this, then cross-reference the document above to double-check that it's supported.

If you feel there's been a regression (i.e. something worked previously but now does not), or you feel that there's a bug, or that the documentation is not complete, please do reach out to support@m-files.com.   They will also need things like M-Files version number.

• Without digging into this specifically I'm not sure.  You could start by disabling some of the MDCC rules so that you can identify which one is causing this, then cross-reference the document above to double-check that it's supported.

If you feel there's been a regression (i.e. something worked previously but now does not), or you feel that there's a bug, or that the documentation is not complete, please do reach out to support@m-files.com.   They will also need things like M-Files version number.

Children