This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How can I change the label "Version" of the Object version into "Change" (German: "Änderung")

In metadata card configuration I can hide Object version

but I cannot rename it via Translatable Object Titles

I want to rename it to "Change No." or German "Änderung" to separate this term from "Version" in the meaning used in Version Control Lite. The Object Version isn't a real "Version" number but only a change counter - so I would like to name it like that.

I also did not found a possibility in Developer portal just by quick screening. Do you have an advise for me?

Parents
  • Hi Falk,
    You are quite right, it can be confusing when the same term is used for 2 different concepts. Unfortunately, "Version" is not included in the list of terms (XML table exported from the vault language settings) that can be localized to your own language either. Can't think of way to do this but would encourage M-Files to include this as an option.

• Hi Falk,
    You are quite right, it can be confusing when the same term is used for 2 different concepts. Unfortunately, "Version" is not included in the list of terms (XML table exported from the vault language settings) that can be localized to your own language either. Can't think of way to do this but would encourage M-Files to include this as an option.

Children