This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Concurrent user limit per vault

Hello All,

I have got a lots of vault and I have got a lots of concurrent user too.
One of my vaults has got too much concurrent user, and I am afraid if all of them log-in at the same time to this vault, other users won't be able to use other vaults, because we will reach our full concurrent licence-limit.

I would like to limit how many concurrent user can log-in to the particular vault in the same time.

Is there any solution for it?

Thank you in advance,

Parents
  • Hi there, 

How about another approach? With concurrent licenses - those are used up as user logs in to the server, it is not vault specific, at least in On-premise environment - add the automatic logout setting to the HKCU registry of the workstations so that when they do not use the system in some time, they are automatically logged out. 

Setting and testing automatic logout (force.com)

As well with concurrent license users, you need to configure the document vault connections NOT to use automatic login upon startup. 

• Hi there, 

How about another approach? With concurrent licenses - those are used up as user logs in to the server, it is not vault specific, at least in On-premise environment - add the automatic logout setting to the HKCU registry of the workstations so that when they do not use the system in some time, they are automatically logged out. 

Setting and testing automatic logout (force.com)

As well with concurrent license users, you need to configure the document vault connections NOT to use automatic login upon startup. 

Children
No Data