The M-Files Community will be updated on Tuesday, April 2, 2024 at 10:00 AM EST / 2:00 PM GMT and the update is expected to last for several hours. The site will be unavailable during this time.

Multiselect Photos from gallery (Mobile and iPad Version)

Hi there,

One of our customer use M-Files for Job Management, they mainly use it for creating a new job and adding the job information after they complete their Job. Sometimes they need to add the pictures to the same job, but they can only add one at a time, they can add as many pictures as they want but not at a single time.

So, my question is whether it possible to multiselect photos from Gallery and add all in one? (Note: This is more with Mobile or iPad Version)

I hope these make sense, let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks

Parents
  • Hi,

From M-Files side it is possible to add photos only one by one at the moment. From Gallery user can select multiple photos and then select to send/share those to M-Files. User can then select if these photos are added to existing object or if new one is created. 

I got the feeling that you would prefer adding the files from M-Files side. We will keep this improvement idea in mind when further developing our mobile applications.

Thank you,

Tiina

• Hi,

From M-Files side it is possible to add photos only one by one at the moment. From Gallery user can select multiple photos and then select to send/share those to M-Files. User can then select if these photos are added to existing object or if new one is created. 

I got the feeling that you would prefer adding the files from M-Files side. We will keep this improvement idea in mind when further developing our mobile applications.

Thank you,

Tiina

Children