The M-Files Community will be updated on Tuesday, April 2, 2024 at 10:00 AM EST / 2:00 PM GMT and the update is expected to last for several hours. The site will be unavailable during this time.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Batch Create NDOs? (Not from prior Value List)

Just throwing this out there:

As the archivist, I've found it immensely helpful that we've created an object called "Box" -- and I relate documents that were physically in that box. Plus I'll have a workflow for managing what's active, destroyed, digitized...etc.

But as we are packing up our office, I've been moving new boxes and I want to create these in M-Files, so far I create the new NDOs one by one - is there any way I can create a batch of NDOs?

Parents Reply Children
  • Ah! wow, I've learned so much this year! 

I didn't know how to use the importer tool last year, but this year it's been critical to our success as we have migrated content, as well as adjusted existing content. 

Thank you for your guidance Tom! We are finishing this year feeling accomplished and ready for the next year's projects.