This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Autogenerate Numbers for Documents

Dear All

Can I have documents that are auto numbered from a certain folder or class. For Eg. Class with Name "Star" has an auto number of "STAR-001", then Class with name "Moon" has an auto number of "Moon-001". Basically each class has a prefix and then the next number. is this possible?

Thank you
Parents
  • Dear Joonas

I am struggling with this at the moment, the document is not a user guide, its just an overview. I am getting stuck in the section Sequence Value Property. I need to define a the property for storing the sequence value. They are asking for a calculated VBScript. All I want to do is any document that is stored in Class "Star", the document has a name of "Star-001-v1".

I dont know any VBScript unfortunately. Any ideas with the script

Thank you
  • Dear Joonas

I am struggling with this at the moment, the document is not a user guide, its just an overview. I am getting stuck in the section Sequence Value Property. I need to define a the property for storing the sequence value. They are asking for a calculated VBScript. All I want to do is any document that is stored in Class "Star", the document has a name of "Star-001-v1".

I dont know any VBScript unfortunately. Any ideas with the script

Thank you
Children
No Data