The M-Files Community will be updated on Tuesday, April 2, 2024 at 10:00 AM EST / 2:00 PM GMT and the update is expected to last for several hours. The site will be unavailable during this time.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

M-Files Auto Logout

Hi All

I am using the M-Files version 22.8.11717.3 because I have a perpetual license installed. I have set a group policy for M-Files Auto Logout for all users after 15 minutes. Couple of users are facing issues where the log out pop up appears after every 5 seconds prompting them to log out. Once I reinstall M-Files, it works fine for a month and then again it happens. This is noticed for 4 users out of 70. Any suggestions?

Thank you

Parents
  • Hi, 

Are the workstations using the same version? 

The feature is moving to Advanced Vault Settings in the 23.3 release, and the work has been in development for quite a long time. 

If the end users are using the latest M-Files Online version on workstations, this could cause the issue you are facing. 

• Hi, 

Are the workstations using the same version? 

The feature is moving to Advanced Vault Settings in the 23.3 release, and the work has been in development for quite a long time. 

If the end users are using the latest M-Files Online version on workstations, this could cause the issue you are facing. 

Children
No Data