Chrome extension "Allow Access" keeps popping up

Every time I open the M-Files chrome web app, the following pop up appears. I always click allow, but the trusted site just doesn't seem to want to 'stick'.

I've reinstalled Chrome, reinstalled tyhe extension, cleared cache. None of it works.

Parents
  • Annoying pop-up about M-Files Chrome web app, huh? I hear you. Here's how to (hopefully) make it remember you said "allow":

1. Check the Extension Settings: Make sure M-Files Chrome extension is actually enabled in Chrome settings. Go to chrome://extensions/ and find the M-Files extension. Ensure the toggle switch is on.
    2. Re-install with a Clean Slate: Sometimes a fresh start helps. Try uninstalling the M-Files Chrome extension, then reinstalling it from the Chrome Web Store.
    3. Look for an "Always Allow" Option: While less common, some extensions might offer an "Always Allow" option during the initial setup. If you missed it before, check the extension's settings to see if there's a way to set M-Files as a trusted site permanently.
  • Annoying pop-up about M-Files Chrome web app, huh? I hear you. Here's how to (hopefully) make it remember you said "allow":

1. Check the Extension Settings: Make sure M-Files Chrome extension is actually enabled in Chrome settings. Go to chrome://extensions/ and find the M-Files extension. Ensure the toggle switch is on.
    2. Re-install with a Clean Slate: Sometimes a fresh start helps. Try uninstalling the M-Files Chrome extension, then reinstalling it from the Chrome Web Store.
    3. Look for an "Always Allow" Option: While less common, some extensions might offer an "Always Allow" option during the initial setup. If you missed it before, check the extension's settings to see if there's a way to set M-Files as a trusted site permanently.
Children
No Data