The M-Files Community will be updated on Tuesday, April 2, 2024 at 10:00 AM EST / 2:00 PM GMT and the update is expected to last for several hours. The site will be unavailable during this time.

This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Want to Buy - "M-Files Duplicate Finder" Tool

Former Member
Former Member
I am interested in a solution to help me identify potential duplicate documents in M-Files using a checksum comparison.  I would also like the option to select and delete individual duplicates.
The solution must have a clean user interface but it doesn't have to be elegant.  I am only interested in buying a tool that has been used and proven effective.  I am not interested in hiring someone to write new code.

If anyone has such a solution and is interested in selling it please contact me: developerATaimengr.com

Thank you
Parents
  • I believe that some users and partners have developed solutions that will save file check sums in document metadata and then use event handlers upon check-in to look for duplicates. While this solution technically works, it often has negative impact on performance of the vault.

Our team is also working on a new intelligence service that would be able to recognize duplicates in the vault without affecting performance of the vault too much. Unfortunately, I cannot share ETA for the solution at this point yet though.
  • I believe that some users and partners have developed solutions that will save file check sums in document metadata and then use event handlers upon check-in to look for duplicates. While this solution technically works, it often has negative impact on performance of the vault.

Our team is also working on a new intelligence service that would be able to recognize duplicates in the vault without affecting performance of the vault too much. Unfortunately, I cannot share ETA for the solution at this point yet though.
Children
No Data