This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Comment PROPERTY_33 not working in Workflow Assignments/Notifications

During the workflow process I'm trying to pass the last comment into the body of the Assignment email.  I add the placeholder %Property_33% but it is never sent in the email assignment.  Tried a notification, also not sent in that either.

Bug?  Please advise, I'd really like to pass comments onto the next user in the workflow process
Parents
  • Comments are always version-specific so if you use the %PROPERTY_33% placeholder it will only include the comment if it was added in the same object version that triggers the email sending.

If you always need to include the latest comment even from previous object versions you need some custom scripting to access the comments from the object history. Another option is to add a new text property to the document and ask your users to fill that for assignment instructions (or automatically copy the latest comment to that property in an event handler script).
  • Comments are always version-specific so if you use the %PROPERTY_33% placeholder it will only include the comment if it was added in the same object version that triggers the email sending.

If you always need to include the latest comment even from previous object versions you need some custom scripting to access the comments from the object history. Another option is to add a new text property to the document and ask your users to fill that for assignment instructions (or automatically copy the latest comment to that property in an event handler script).
Children
No Data