This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Objects deleted using REST API not visible via Deleter = Yes filter

Hello devs and M-Files users,

I have made an app, which deletes (not destroys) objects based on some criteria.

The problem now is, that it is not possible to find the deleted objects using a filter with Deleted = Yes criterion.

I can however see deleted objects from the past. Just the recent ones are not visible.
I am using an admin M-FIles account to view the objects in M-Files Client.

Do you know where could be the problem?

Is it possible to recover them somehow?

Thank you for your time and effort!
Marián Baňas

Parents
  • When I search for the deleted object by it's name, it becomes magically visible. Once i refresh the filter, it disappears.
    Also if I list through the pages of the filter (1-500) -> (501-100) and so on, the recently deleted objects can be found.

This is still strange, because they should be displayed starting from the first page, since they were deleted most recently.

• When I search for the deleted object by it's name, it becomes magically visible. Once i refresh the filter, it disappears.
    Also if I list through the pages of the filter (1-500) -> (501-100) and so on, the recently deleted objects can be found.

This is still strange, because they should be displayed starting from the first page, since they were deleted most recently.

Children