This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Imported object does not link to workflow

Hi all,

I am currently setting up Smart Migration and facing an issue where when new object is migrated from a folder via smart migration, the object does not associated to a workflow eventhough i have set up the workflow for that object class in admin console. I have also check the force this workflow for a new object

Is there any ways to ensure that the new object is link to the default workflow set?

Thanks

Parents
  • When using Discovery you can set a "trigger" property and have an event handler react to this trigger and set the workflow. The same is probably possible in Smart Discovery. You should remove or change the trigger property in the process to avoid a loop.

• When using Discovery you can set a "trigger" property and have an event handler react to this trigger and set the workflow. The same is probably possible in Smart Discovery. You should remove or change the trigger property in the process to avoid a loop.

Children