Learn how to get the M-Files news you want delivered to your inbox...
Find all customer news channels in the top navigation
Clicking on News & Announcements in the top navigation will take you to a page that pulls in posts from all news channels in the customer community. To navigate to only one of the news channels, use the sub-navigation.
Find partner news in the Partner Group
If you are an M-Files Partner, go to the Partner Group and click on Partner News the Partner news channel.
How to follow or unfollow a news channel
When you follow/subscribe to a news channel, you receive a notification any time a new article is posted. To follow/unfollow to a news channel:
- Click News & Announcements in the top navigation. (Or head to the Partner Group.)
- Click on the news channel that interests you in the sub-navigation. (Or click on Partner News.)
- On the right, under OPTIONS, click TURN BLOG NOTIFICATIONS ON/OFF. (This option will not appear if you have not registered for a community account.)
- To select how your notifications are delivered (Email or Live Alert), click on your avatar on the upper right of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- On the Notifications tab, for "Posts are added to blogs I'm subscribed to," click either Email or Live Alert. When you choose the Live Alert option, a small banner appears on the lower righthand corner of your screen whenever a post has been added.
How to set a daily or weekly digest
First, navigate to the particular news channel you're interested in and make sure your notifications are turned on (see above). Then, on the right hand side of the page, click email digest options. Choose daily or weekly and then click save.
Another option to for managing email digests: go to your settings by clicking on your icon/avatar and then settings. On the Email Digests tab, find all digests. You can choose daily, weekly, or unsubscribe from there.
What news channels are available?
M-Files News. This is the main company blog, pulled in from the M-Files website. Follow this blog to get major company news and updates.
Product News. This channel, pulled in from the M-Files website, is your source of product updates, release notes, and deprecation notifications.
Customer Success News. This news channel exists on the Community only; it does not appear anywhere else. The channel pushes out news regarding new training resources, new webinars, and what's new on the M-Files Community.
Partner News. This news channel is for M-Files partner news and announcements. It is available in the Partner Group.