Find all news channels in the top navigation
Clicking on News & Announcements in the top navigation will take you to a page that pulls in posts from all news channels. To navigate to only one of the news channels, use the sub-navigation.
How to follow a news channel
When you follow/subscribe to a news channel, you receive a notification any time a new article is posted. To follow/subscribe to a news channel:
- Click News & Announcements in the top navigation.
- Click on the news channel that interests you in the sub-navigation.
- On the right, under OPTIONS, click TURN BLOG NOTIFICATIONS ON. (This option will not appear if you have not registered for a community account.)
- To select how your notifications are delivered (Email or Live Alert), click on your avatar on the upper right of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- On the Notifications tab, for "Posts are added to blogs I'm subscribed to," click either Email or Live Alert. When you choose the Live Alert option, a small banner appears on the lower righthand corner of your screen whenever a post has been added.
What news channels are available?
M-Files News. This is the main company blog, pulled in from the M-Files website. Follow this blog to get major company news and updates.
Product News. This channel, pulled in from the M-Files website, is your source of product updates, release notes, and deprecation notifications.
Customer Success News. This news channel exists on the Community only; it does not appear anywhere else. The channel pushes out news regarding new training resources, new webinars, and what's new on the M-Files Community.