Forums are designed to provide members an easy way to ask questions and get quick answers. The Forums also help cultivate a sense of connection among members across time zones and use cases.
When you click on Forums in the top navigation, you'll land on a page that pulls in posts from all forums in the customer community. To navigate to only one of the forums, use the sub-navigation. (If you're an M-Files partner and want to view partner forums, go to the Partner Group.)
How to follow a forum
When you follow/subscribe to a forum, you receive a notification any time a new thread is posted, and any time a comment is added to a thread. To follow/subscribe to a forum:
- Click Forums in the top navigation (or go to the Partner Group).
- Click on the forum that interests you in the sub-navigation (or click on Partner Questions).
- On the right, under OPTIONS, click TURN FORUM NOTIFICATIONS ON. (This option will not appear if you have not registered for a community account.)
- To select how your notifications are delivered (Email or Live Alert), click on your avatar on the upper right of the screen.
- Click Settings.
- On the Notifications tab, for "Replies are added to threads I'm subscribed to" and "Threads are started in forums I'm subscribed to," click either Email or Live Alert. When you choose the Live Alert option, a small banner appears on the lower righthand corner of your screen whenever a thread has been added.
Learn more about Forums by navigating through the Forum articles, accessible on the left hand side of this page.