Read Our Policies
Understand the Basics
1. To join the M-Files Community, we require that you provide the following fields. These fields, with the exception of your email address, will appear on your publicly visible user profile page. Your email address is the only field that is verified against other M-Files systems.
- email address
- first name
- last name
- role at M-Files
- country of residence
2. When you edit your profile, you will have the option of filling out a variety of other fields, such as office phone, social media profiles, bio, etc. If you choose to fill out these fields, they will appear on your publicly visible user profile page. If you do not want this information to appear publicly, simply do not fill out the fields.
3. You may edit all fields, including the above-noted required fields, at any time.
- To edit your email: click on your user icon/avatar, and then click Settings.
- To edit all other fields: click on Edit Profile on the right of your profile page.
4. Your email address is considered private, and is automatically hidden from most members of the M-Files Community. Only you and M-Files employees will be able to view it. If you'd like your email address to be visible to other community members (i.e., those who are not M-Files employees), simply fill out the public email field on the Contact tab.